There are a lot of anime fans who wished that a certain game like Sword Art Online will be available to the public so that they can try their chance to be in an actual game wherein the things that they do can affect their future immediately. If you are a die-hard anime fan, then there is no chance that you would pass up a chance to play a game that is similar to that. It is also possible that you have tried to find as much information as possible about Sword Art Online. In fact, you have scouted Sword Art Online wiki just to find information about it. What facts have you found out about it so far?
Here are some of the details that you should know that should be included in Sword Art Online wiki:
- There are 10 unique skills that are used in Sword Art Online but a lot of times, only 6 of these skills are used. If you are not too familiar with the 6 or you would like to take the time to re-watch the series or watch it first if you have not done so yet, here are the 6 skills:
- Darkness Blade
- Kirito’s Dual Blades
- Infinite Spear
- Holy Sword
- Have you ever wondered why the main character Kirito is the only one who can use the Dual Wield skill? This is because of his fast reaction time. He is the fastest out of all the other players available.
- It seems that there are some real games that are inspired by Sword Art Online but of course, these games cannot imitate what Sword Art Online can do which is to bring people into the games and play for their lives. One game that has been likened to the series is Art Online: Infinity Moment. It was a hit when it was released probably because people hoped that it would give them a taste of Sword Art Online in real life.
- Asuna’s nickname is “Flash” because she is extremely fast but she is not fast just because of her skills but also because of the weapon that she uses called Lambent Light. This weapon is actually maxed out which means that it is the strongest that it can be.
- One of the characters of the story, Lizbeth used to have brown hair but when the series was turned into anime, her hair was changed to pink. This is because of the decision of the producers of the series to give characters some distinct qualities. For example, those who have pink hair are known to be very cute yet obnoxious at the same time.
- The computer that Kirito uses in the game is actually far out. It may seem like a normal computer system until you check out its specs. The normal computers that you can purchase now have a processor speed of 3.4 GHz but the computer that Kirito used in the series has a speed of 24 GHz. Just imagine how fast that is. We may never know, the time may come when computer feed is so fast that games like Sword Art Online will be possible.
Are you enjoying the facts that you have learned so far? These are details that you want to find at Sword Art Online wiki, right? There are still a lot more.
- If there is one food that Kirito would eat all the time, it is teriyaki chicken burgers. This is something that he would choose to eat over and over again.
- Kirito’s least favorite food is anything that has spring onions on then. He will only eat spring onions when it was cooked by Asuna. It seems that love is more important than food.
- While the game has stated that people will not be able to log out unless the final boss is defeated, something happened when Kirito defeated the boss of the 75th There are some players that were able to log out but more than 3000 players died. There are different reasons for their deaths. Some died because of the monsters that they encountered while there are also some who died because the nerve gear was removed while they were playing. The people who are outside the game cannot be controlled.
- The players who are part of the game can also change their temperaments depending on how they will play. The more that people kill other players and commit crimes, the more that their cursor will change from green to red. Players have the option to reform if they would like.
With all of the facts, you would like to see at Sword Art Online wiki, which one is your favorite?
How to get the ball rolling on eating healthier
You may want to start eating healthier, but getting the ball rolling can be an uphill endeavor.
Make a List
When you get hungry, the last thing you feel like doing is running down a mental list of available healthy foods to eat. That’s why you probably end up grabbing whatever is closest to you and chowing down, vowing to start eating healthy tomorrow.
Instead, sit down and make a list of foods that you determine to be healthiest for you and your goals. Don’t just write a shopping list. Make a list of actual meals that you can prepare and eat. Include what day you’re going to have them, and what time. The more prepared you are when hunger strikes, the more likely you will be to have something ready without having to think too hard about it.
Buy a Cookbook
Flipping through a cookbook with enticing photographs of healthy food will get you inspired to start eating healthy. Buy a cookbook or two that has nothing but healthy food recipes. Make sure it has a photo for every recipe, so you can visualize yourself dining on the healthy options. Put bookmarks on pages that really make you want to get up and start cooking. These are the dishes that will offer you the best motivation to start your new healthy eating plan. Alternatively, you can create your own cookbook by searching around the internet for healthy recipes and saving them to your phone or computer.
Buy Some New Clothes
Wearing the same clothes every day when you already feel unattractive can keep you in a negative rut that’s hard to get out of. Put on your favorite pair of jeans, jacket, whatever, and go shopping for some new clothes. Buy a few that fit you now, and something special that you can work toward fitting into after you’ve achieved your weight goal. The change will help you to see yourself as someone new and fresh who is capable of switching eating habits for the better.
Stop Looking in the Mirror
If your appearance really gets you down, stop obsessing over your flaws in the mirror. Seriously, you don’t need a visual examination over every wrinkle or bulge. Just stop looking in the mirror, get dressed, and be on your merry way. Wait at least a month before you give yourself a once over again. This time, you’ll be pleasantly surprised, instead of walking away thinking how bad you look.
Buy a Cool Scale
If you’re trying to lose weight (or even gain weight), having a cool scale will make the process easier to measure progress. Get yourself a digital scale that measures ounces as well as pounds. They even have scales that speak your weight, if that’s what you need to keep motivated to eat healthier. Just don’t weigh yourself every day, because daily fluctuations in weight are normal, and have little to do with your eating habits. If you gain a couple ounces after eating healthy all day, you could lose motivation to continue to eat healthy. Every three days or so is sufficient to track your progress and measure your results.
Choose Restaurants With Healthy Food
If cooking isn’t your thing, choose some local restaurants that serve healthy foods with wholesome ingredients. Keep a list of these restaurants at hand so that when you come home late from work and don’t feel like cooking, you’ll have a backup plan that doesn’t involve Domino’s Pizza.
Invest in Partitioned Storage Containers
If you’re short on time like most of us, you need some quick options for meals every now and then. Invest in some portioned storage containers so you can make your own version of TV dinners. Instead of pudding and mashed potatoes, fill them with things like brown rice, steamed broccoli, and turkey breast. Prepare them ahead of time and stack in your refrigerator or freezer. Just pop one in the microwave when all you can think about is flopping on the couch in front of the television.
The key to getting the ball rolling to start eating healthier is to be prepared. When you stock up on the tools that will help you reach your goals, get ready for instances when there’s no time to cook, and be kind to yourself by not obsessing over your image, you stand a pretty good chance of improving your eating habits for good.
WATCH: Tips for Getting Your Significant-Other to Eat Healthier
Marijuana. Infused. Beer.
It was only a matter of time before weed found its way into America’s favorite drink. Enter: marijuana-infused beer.
These days, you can find marijuana infused in everything from alcohol to BBQ sauce to bath bombs to candy bars. So, it was only a matter of time before weed found its way into America’s favorite drink: beer. Enter: marijuana-infused beer.
From Business Insider, a report that Lagunitas Brewing Company has released an IPA infused with marijuana. It’s called Supercritical, and it’s available for a limited release in California. In case you don’t know, Lagunitas Brewing Company is based in California and was purchased by Heineken in early 2017.
Sadly, though, it won’t get you high — the beer contains no THC.
For inside scoop, watch the full video. Then let us know in the comments what you think about marijuana-infused beer.
Sweden’s Move To A 6 Hour Workday Should Make You Very Angry
THIS CONTENT WAS REPUBLISHED FROM AN EARLIER DATE.
What would you do with 6 extra hours of free time every week? That’s the question every full-time worker in Sweden is going to have to answer. After years of individual companies making the switch, the entire country is about to embark on an ambitious plan to maintain productivity while also eliminating 17% of the current workweek. Yes, the entire country.
Not only have Swedish workers just been given 312 hours of their lives back each year, but they have effectively been given a rather nice raise as well. In 2014, the average Swede took home about of €30,612 (the equivalent of $34,285) each year, or €2551 ($2857) a month, which is about €589 ($660) a week. If we break that down over a 36 hour work week (less than the 47 hours the average American works full-time ), that equals €16.35 an hour. With the switch from a 36 hour workweek to a 30 hour workweek, the average take-home hourly wage just jumped to €19.63/hour, or a 20% increase.*
That would make me pretty happy, and I hope our CEO reads this and feels compelled to give all of us at Men’s Trait a 20% raise. We’re not holding our breath, however. Wages in the U.S. have been slightly better than stagnant for decades, and now we have to sit back and watch as an entire nation was just collectively given a raise that we could only dream of in the States.
In the United States, the average earner made $45,230 before taxes in 2014. More than the average Swede, right? Not necessarily. You might have noticed that the amount people in Sweden take home, on average, was €30,612 ($34,285), not what they earned. That’s the net, after tax amount. In the U.S., depending on a worker’s tax bracket, that amount would be at best $33,923, excluding any deductions and credits on their taxes. Depending on the exchange rate at any given moment, people in Sweden might take home more money than Americans. Or Americans might take home more. It’s very, very close.
But each country is different, and the cost of living in Sweden is higher than in the United States. Or, rather no, it isn’t. When we look at just after tax income, not accounting for fixed expenses, the average Swede has more buying power than the average American. Rent and utilities are significantly cheaper for people living in Sweden, making it slightly more affordable than the U.S. overall. Removing just utilities from the equation gives the advantage to Americans for having more buying power. Luxury activities, like eating at restaurants or going to the movies, are more expensive in Sweden than they are in the United States; that’s one financial advantage we have. But Swedes don’t do those things on the same scale that Americans do, so the premium prices affect them less than they would someone living in the States.
Okay, so I’ve rambled for over 500 words about how the Swedes just made a change to how much people work, and then delved into a bevy of numbers comparing the incomes and buying power of Americans and Swedes, only to come to the conclusion that there really isn’t that much difference between the two countries. Both are wealthy countries, with each celebrating a 7.2 OECD Better Life Index score that measures the quality of life for people around the globe, well above the average score of 6.0. So what’s the point?
Just remember, you could be living the American dream in Sweden, only by working at least 312 fewer hours each year. Oh, and the Swedes are guaranteed 25 paid vacation days and 16 paid holidays yearly, plus some paid maternity (56 weeks, or 13 months) and paternity leave (34 weeks), neither of which are guaranteed in the United States.** Now, with this new 6 hour workday, your typical Swedish worker will work 458 fewer hours every year than the average American (this even includes part-time workers)—that’s 19 full days.
Yes, you should be angry. People in Sweden are living the American dream better than we are.
Preston Hemmerich is the Content Manager for 301 Digital Media, overseeing MensTrait.com, OutwardOn.com, DailyBeautyHack.com and more. He enjoys covering food, politics, travel and writing sad attempts at humor.
*This figure does not account for hourly employees, only salaried employees. Some businesses have applied a wage increase to hourly employees to make up for lost hours, but that is not a country wide practice. In reality, this de facto raise disproportionately benefits higher income individuals working salaried jobs.
**Collectively, citizens of the U.S. get nowhere near 41 paid days off a year that Swedish citizens do.
Entertainment11 months ago
32 worst things Donald Trump has ever said
Entertainment2 years ago
Netflix Secret Codes Guide
Entertainment1 year ago
32 of the worst things Donald Trump has said since running for President
Travel2 years ago
27 Foreign Laws You Don’t Want to Break
Entertainment2 years ago
27 Surprising Facts About Beer
News2 years ago
The 24 Dankest Bernie Sanders Memes
Entertainment2 years ago
30 Animals that Will Make You Fear Australia
Entertainment7 months ago
25 Most Disturbing Urban Dictionary Words Ever