Tinder is known to be a dating application that will allow men and women to hook up. Tinder will look for your match and then you will get the opportunity to know your match better. While there are some men who use this application for fun or to just meet random people, there are also some who are looking for real relationships who use this application to get to know people better. If you are one of these people, you can find great questions to ask a girl on Tinder so that they will be interested in connecting with you.
You should remember that Tinder is still a dating site. When you become interested in someone, someone else may be interested in that person too. It is up to you to find ways on how you can capture the woman’s attention, especially if a lot of men are vying for her time. Perhaps by having great questions to ask a girl under your belt, you will make her laugh, think, and smile. Remember that in Tinder, the main goal is for the girl to swipe your photo going to the right. If she does that, this means that she is interested in you.
Start Off With Easy Questions
You do not want the girl to feel that you are creepy, right? You can always start by asking questions that she can easily answer. You have to keep things casual.
- It seems that you like to play beach volleyball, how often do you play?
- Oh, you love Harry Potter too! Do you have all the books?
- Is your favorite food Spaghetti Bolognese too? Do you like cooking?
You have to take a look at her profile and see the things that she has written so far. If she says that she just moved from one place to another, ask her questions about it.
- How is your new life in New York so far?
- What is something about your previous location that you miss?
- What is your favorite thing about the new city that you are living in?
You need to make sure that you will be able to come up with questions and answers that will keep the girl interested. There are some guys who are very generic in answering and giving questions. For example, when the girl says that she spent her weekend hanging out with her family high up in the mountains, the usual answer that guys will give will be “that’s nice.” You do not want to end up being that guy. Based on the things that the girl will answer, you can think of follow up questions.
Here are some more great questions to ask a girl:
- So you are a writer, what topics do you normally write about?
- What do you consider to be your ideal town?
- How long do you normally take in order to pack your things for a trip?
- Can you remember the name of your favorite teacher in primary school?
- Why is that teacher your favorite?
- Do you have any opinion about the health food products that are being introduced in the market?
- Do you consider yourself to be a night person or a day person?
- Do you usually wake up cranky in the mornings?
- What is the most memorable movie that you have seen when you were a kid?
- Would you prefer to see a concert or a Broadway show?
- Do you like guacamole?
- Would you rather have fries or onion rings?
- Do you like soda?
- White wine or red wine?
- Can you think of one sentence that will describe your life story?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What is one thing that you like about yourself?
- What do you normally order at brunch?
- What is one movie that has made you cry?
- What is one thing that you fear the most?
- What is the best thing that someone has said about you?
- What is the worst thing that someone has said about you?
- If you would spend a lot of money on something, what item will it be?
- What is the best present you have received?
The questions that are mentioned above are so random that it will give you a chance to get to know the girl better on different levels. One note to remember: if you have to end the conversation, you need to be specific about it. You need to tell her in advance that your lunch break is ending soon or that you have to do something for work. This means that you will not leave her hanging, waiting for your reply. With all of these great questions to ask a girl on Tinder, you can sway her interests in you.