More often than not, we believe that we are a different person than the one we actually are. Bombarding yourself with get-to-know-me questions will really help you discover your true personality! Here are such 23 “get to know me” questions to ask yourself:
1. Who is your hero?
Whom do you admire the most? Who is your role model?
2. What do you fear the most?
What is the worst that can happen to you? How are you preparing to face it?
3. If you have all the money and time in the world, what would you do?
Would you just sit and play video games all day or would you actually achieve your dreams?
4. What places would you like to visit before you die?
Where would you like your next vacation to be? Where would you spend rest of your days after retirement?
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
Will you be a millionaire running a successful business or still doing the same old 9 to 5 job? What are your short-term and long-term goals?
6. What is the one thing that you will advise your younger self?
What are your life lessons? What would you wish you had known before?
7. What is your biggest achievement?
Have you actually done something you can be proud of? If not, when are you planning to do it? What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
8. Are you living your dream life? Why?
What is the one most important thing you always wanted to do but never had time to do? Have you achieved all your goals? If not, what is preventing you? What are you going to do about it?
9. What would “child-you” think if he or she saw you right now?
Would the “child-you” love or hate you?
10. If you had a time machine, where would you travel back to?
What are the happiest moments of your life? When would you have rather be born?
11. What would you do if you were the last person on the earth to be alive?
How would you spend rest of your days? What would you do to pass time?
12. What superhero would you be?
What powers would you have? How would you use them? Why?
13. What keeps you going every day?
What is the reason you wake up every day? What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
14. How many friends do you have?
How many close friends do you actually have? Do you trust them? In the case of a severe financial crisis, will they stand by you?
15. If you could change anything in the world around you now, what would you change? Why?
What troubles you about the current state of the world? What fascinates you? Are you going to make a change?
16. What bad habits would you like to leave behind?
What are the habits that you don’t like? How are you planning to break free from them? What good habits would you like to pick up?
17. If you were someone else, would you like yourself?
Are you actually the person you want to be? Do people actually like you?
18. What do you regret the most?
What is the one thing you wished you had never done? How would your life have turned out differently?
19. Are you a dreamer or a doer?
Do you believe in doing or just sit around and keep dreaming? Are you actually planning to do hard work to achieve your goals, targets, and dreams?
20. Whom do you love the most?
Is it your significant other? Your parents? Friends or maybe your pet? Why? What would you do without them?
21. If you found a genie, what would your three wishes be?
Can you actually achieve these wishes in real life? How?
22. If killing someone was legal, whom would you kill?
Whom do you hate the most? Why? What can you do to relieve your anger/hatred?
23. Do you believe in God?
Is there any higher authority to this world? Does everything happen for a reason or it is just a coincidence?
Each of these “get-to-know-me” questions will allow you to get a complete psychological analysis of yourself and get in touch with reality. Not only that but you will also discover your boundaries & learn how you can push beyond them.
Last modified: August 2, 2017